Strapped for cash at the moment and want to get in on the action that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds have to offer? well, you’re in luck! You can get a global Steam code PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for free in 2-5 minutes and join million’s of players around the world to compete in the ultimate life and death fight. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a massive 8×8 km island to be the lone survivor.
How to get PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for free:
Complete the two easy steps below to claim your card. First, complete a quick sponsor activity – this helps pay for your game code, and only takes a few minutes! Second, get 2 referrals to click on your link. As soon as these steps are completed, a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds code will be unlocked!
- Our sponsor activities are designed to be easy and even fun! Spend a few minutes completing a quick survey!
- Don’t keep all the fun for yourself! Share your link with others! After getting 2 people to click your link, this step will be complete.
- Congratulations! You’re finished! Once you successfully use your code, come back and get look at our other games, gift codes & hacks.
Why Would You Want a Key for PUBG?
I can remember a bunch of reasons why you will want to play Battlegrounds. Let’s list only some of them:
- The game is expensive – let’s face it; it’s far from cheap to spend dozens of dollars on a single release. There is only a small portion of people out there that won’t consider that a big hit to their budget. And PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is not a cheap game, but fortunately, there are keys available for you. So, the question that remains is why you would pay them a lot of money when you can play PUBG for free?
- The game is still in Early Access –it’s clear that PUBG is a fantastic release and a real gem in the survival shooter genre. However, we all know what Early Access means. It means that the game isn’t finished and that there is a lot of work to be done. First of all, there are server crashes that happen on rare occasions. Next, there is still not a lot of content available for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. That is why you want to think using the free key for PUBG. Why would you pay a bunch of money for a game that still needs a lot of polishing? You can only get annoyed that you gave a lot of money only to be forced to wait for a full release. But if you use a keygen, you won’t have to be so irritated if something goes wrong.
Finally, don’t forget one thing. We are talking about a mainstream game that already generated a lot of income. That is why PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds won’t suffer if you won’t pay for it. You will only contribute to the release having more players and being even more attractive.
Tips and tricks (PCgamer.com)
Land as fast as possible
Hitting the ground before other players are essential, especially if you’re landing in an area other players are aiming for, and particularly if it’s a zone without much loot.
Know your landing zones
Sometimes you may want to land in a zone where there’s top-quality loot, but that means more immediate competition from other like-minded players. Other times you might want to begin in a more secluded spot, even if it means a sparser selection of loot. Either way, learning the different areas is important, so we’ve built a separate article for it
Don’t stop moving
When you’re in an exposed position or in an extended firefight keep moving as much as possible. If you know where your target is, move laterally to them. If you’re looting outdoors, hit the Tab (inventory) key, then keep dancing with WASD as you drag items into your inventory with the mouse. Standing still is what gives enemies the time to line up headshots.
Battlegrounds are as much a game of Where’s Waldo as anything else, and you’ve got to use your eyes well to win. Hold the Alt key to move your head, along with the camera, independently of your body. This is especially useful during the aerial descent when you’ll want to be scanning in all directions to spot parachutes.
You should also use freelook to scan for enemies while prone—turning your whole body is more likely to give away your position.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gameplay: